It is our great pleasure to announce the winner of our first Orland Park Patch Holiday Gift Card Basket.
About 400 people entered, and the generous businesses listed below offered their wares and services in support of Hurricane Sandy relief.
The businesses gave enough for Patch to donate $405.85 to the American Red Cross for Sandy victims. This is an effort near to our hearts, as hundreds of our siblings out east were affected greatly by the tremendous storm.
Our winner is Denise Arnashus from Lemont! Congrats Denise.
Here are the cards and certificates she won:
- Baby’s Cheesesteak and Lemonade: Two free lemonades and two free Cheesesteaks (worth about $20)
- Best Buy: $20 gift card
- Blissful Banana Café: $20 gift card
- Bloomingfield’s Florist: $25 gift certificate
- Café Gaston: two $20 gift certificates
- Cheesecake Factory: $25 gift card
- Dreammaker Bath and Kitchen: $25 Bed Bath and Beyond gift card and consultation
- Granite City Food and Brewery: gift basket worth about $40 (with growler, mug, hat, mug club membership and more)
- Joe Rizza Ford Kia: three free oil changes (worth $36.95 each)
- Old Town Pizza Company: $25 gift card
- Pompei Little Italy: $25 gift certificate
- Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery: $25 gift card and beer glasses
A big thank you from us at Patch to everyone who participated.
Happy holidays to you all!
Looking for more holiday stories?