Drivers: Be Aware of Traffic Light Outages in Orland Park
Storms knocked out power in a few sections of Orland Park Saturday. Stay clear of the following intersections if possible.
People driving through and around Orland Park should be aware that several intersections are without power for traffic lights.
If possible, try to steer clear of the following intersections with outages:
- LaGrange Road and 167th Street
- LaGrange Road and 163rd Street
- Wolf Road and 167th Street
- Will-Cook Road and 171st Street
- Will-Cook-Road and 131st Street
Return to Patch for more updates.