Look Up Boy Scout Leaders Expelled in Illinois
Almost 300 Illinois records are included in the Boy Scouts of America's once-secret "perversion files." Search for your town or troop number.
- October 20, 2012
Patch's searchable database allows you to search by cities in Illinois. Information gathered by the Los Angeles Times shows the leaders of the Boy Scouts of America who were expelled between 1947 and 2005 on suspicions or confirmation of sexual abuse.
If a troop is listed, a case file exists. At this time, not all case files are available online. As new documents become available, Patch will update this database.
See More on Patch
- Court Supervision: 11 Days in Jail For Sex With 16-Year-Old Boy
- Should D135 Have Released Records from Park School Parapro Hearings?
- Frankfort Doctor Buried in Sex Lawsuits Sued by Another Woman
- Boy Scout Troop 318 Honored for 75 Years of Service
- Frankfort Doc Facing Sex Charges & Sex Lawsuits Sued Yet Again