Moraine Valley: BOT Candidates Square Off in April
A guide to the April 2013 Moraine Valley Community College Board of Trustee elections.
Last year was a big year for Moraine Valley Community College. A new Board of Trustees elected after the April local elections will be tasked with solving challenges and guiding the community college. Three, 6-year terms and one unexpired, two-year term are up.
Early voting begins March 25. Election Day is April 9. When we get closer to the days when you can cast a ballot, we'll post links to biographical and issue-based information about the trustee candidates.
3 to be elected to the full term (6 years):
- John Brosnan Donahue
- Sandra S. Wagner
- John Schiera
- Ricardo A. Fernandez
- Joseph P. Murphy
- Eileen M. O’Sullivan
- Gary D. Lewis
1 to be elected for the unexpired term of 2 years:
THE 'MUST-READ' STORIES
Interesting stories relevant to Moraine Valley:
- Moraine Valley Starts Construction on Health Center
- Moraine Valley Buys Nearby Church
- Higher Learning: Moraine Valley BOT Seats on April Ballot
- Moraine Valley Community College blog
MORE LOCAL ELECTION COVERAGE ON PATCH
- Election 2013: Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Palos, Evergreen Park, Frankfort, Mokena, New Lenox
NEW TO PATCH?
Join Patch! Create a free user account and join the discussion about the future of the area. You'll be subscribed to the free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
Got a news tip? Email Patch editor Nick Swedberg at email@example.com.