The Orland Park Village Board will be voting on the tax levy for 2013 during the Monday night meeting.
The total tax levy will be for $19,287,256, according to village documents. The operating levy, which accounts for taxes other than the Orland Park Public Library
- Corporate - $2,668,775
- Recreation & Parks - $1,068,021
- FICA - $1,423,797
- IMRF - $1,923,513
- Police Pension - $2,079,998
- Debt Service - $4,261,415
- Orland Park Public Library - $5,861,737
A public hearing will be held for the 2013 budget at 6:45 p.m.
The village's parks and recreation, finance and technology committees will meet before the full board at 6 p.m.
Look at the media packets for each of the committee meetings, as well as the village board meeting, for more information.
Orland Park Patch’s live blog through Cover It Live will provide minute-by-minute updates from the meeting on this page starting at 6 p.m. Look in the Cover It Live window above, and you’ll see an area where you can join in and offer your comments and questions. The same rules apply as on finished articles on the site.
Leading up to the meeting, let me know if there's anything you particularly want to know about in the comments.
Looking for more government news?
See More on Patch
- New Thai Restaurant, Trash Contract and More (Live Blog)
- Tell Orland Park What You Want on The Village Website (Live Blog Transcript)
- Orland Fire Reduces Tax Levy by $1.3 Million
- Election 2013: Three Incumbents, One Challenger Running for Orland Park Village Board
- Proposed Dog Park Fees and More at Tonight's Village Board Meet (Live Blog Transcript)
Most Popular articles
- Man Caught Trying to Open Car Roof with Knife
- Coroner Reveals Scheidegger had Alcohol in his System During Fatal Crash
- Orland Park Woman and Service Dog Don Matching Cap and Gown
- Second Suspect Wanted in Friday Home Invasion and Shooting
- ‘Ghost Rider’ Sentenced to 18 Months after Changing Plea to Guilty