Sign up for Our Newsletter, Enter to Win 100 Free Orland Days Ride Tickets
There actually can be a free ride. Or in this case, 100 free ride tickets. Fill out a sheet to sign up for our daily email newsletter at four locations in Orland Park, or fill out the form ONCE in this article, and enter to win our drawing for Orland Days
EDITOR'S NOTE: If you try submitting multiple entries for the same people, you'll still only be entered once.
It is now May.
With the month of May comes one of the official starts to summer in Orland Park, the 2012 Orland Days.
Run by the Orland Park Lions Club, this year’s festivities will include carnival rides, live music, food, beer tent, the famous parade and other entertainment from May 30-June 3.
During May, but also the other 11 months of the year, Orland Park Patch.com updates every single day with articles, photos, video, polls and contests about the town. One of the best ways to receive this news is to sign up for our daily email newsletter, and receive the day’s top stories in your inbox each morning.
If you visit one of four locations in Orland Park, and fill out a newsletter signup sheet, we’ll enter you in a drawing to win 100 free ride tickets for Orland Days.
Stop by one of these four places:
Fill out a sheet with 1) your name and 2) a working email address. That’s it. Done.
Or, type in the information into the Google Form above.
On Friday, May 25, we will hold a drawing and pick the lucky winner.
Just so everyone knows it’s not rigged, we’ll even video the drawing.
Visit a great Orland Park business and establishment, sign up for our newsletter and you might win 100 free ride tickets to Orland Days.
Not a bad way to start summer, is it?
See More on Patch
- Support Special Needs Education with Sandwiches on Thursday
- This Week's Pet: Fiona, a 3-Year-Old People Dog
- Job Hunters: Fulltime and Part Time Positions at Orland Park Bakery
- Grab a Pint on the Cheap: St. Patrick's Day Drink Specials
- Business Comings & Goings: Face-Lift for Food Court at Orland Square Mall
Most Popular articles
- Orland Park Father, Son Behind Chicago Fencing Ring, Police Say
- 'Probable Disposition' on Tap in Case of Crash That Killed Nurse
- Motorcyclist Expected to Recover after Monday Accident at 131st and LaGrange
- Details about LaGrange Road Widening (Live Blog)
- Driver Charged with DUI Thought He Was in Harvey: Blotter