There's so many events during the summer that can call for a caterer, that it's important to know who you can rely on to get the job done and provide some tasty food.
Whether it's a wedding, a graduation party or something else entirely, there are plenty of chances to get an event catered.
So tell us—What's the best caterer in the Southland?
VOTE: Readers nominated the options below. To cast your vote, select an option in the poll at the bottom of the article. Also make sure to tell us why you picked your favorite in the comments.
To vote, you must be logged in to your free Patch account. Don't have one? Click "Join" in the upper right corner. The winner will be determined by poll votes only, not reviews or comments.
Click on the name of a business below for more information or to write a review.
- Scrementi's (Mokena)
- Salina's Pizza & Catering (Tinley Park)
- Kenootz Pizza (Midlothian)
- Bartolini's (Midlothian)
- Calabria Imports (Evergreen Park)
- Mario's Catering (Worth)
- Heinie McCarthy's (Orland Park)
- Caffe Milan (Frankfort)
- Pop's Italian Beef & Sausage (Multiple locations)
- Little Joe's (Tinley Park)
- JH Sweis Catering (Mokena)
- The Original Papa Joe's (New Lenox)
- Rubino Italian Imports (Tinley Park)
- 5th Quarter (Homewood)
- Connelly's Catering (New Lenox)
- Gatto's (New Lenox)
- Cafe Gaston (Orland Park)
- Cutting Edge Catering (Shorewood)
- Berkot's (Various locations)
The voting period ends at 11:59 p.m. Friday, Aug. 17.