Thanks for participating in Patch's Readers' Choice! Our nomination period is now over. Check back July 23, when live voting for your favorites begins!
There's so many events during the summer that can call for a caterer, that it's important to know who you can rely on to get the job done and provide some tasty food.
Whether it's a wedding, a graduation party or something else entirely, there are plenty of chances to get an event catered.
So tell us—What's the best caterer in the Southland? There's no doubt that we have a repertoire of options in Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Forest, Palos, Chicago Heights, Homewood-Flossmoor, Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn, Frankfort, New Lenox and Mokena.
Nominate your favorite caterer by telling us in the comments. Here are a few examples, but they MUST BE NOMINATED to be included in the poll! As businesses are nominated, they'll be added to the list and bolded.
- Scrementi's (Mokena)
- Salina's Pizza & Catering (Tinley Park)
- Kenootz Pizza (Midlothian)
- Bartolini's (Midlothian)
- Calabria Imports (Evergreen Park)
- Mario's Catering (Worth)
- Heinie McCarthy's (Orland Park)
- Caffe Milan (Frankfort)
- Pop's Italian Beef & Sausage (Multiple locations)
- Little Joe's (Tinley Park)
- JH Sweis Catering (Mokena)
- The Original Papa Joe's (New Lenox)
- Rubino Italian Imports (Tinley Park)
- 5th Quarter (Homewood)
- Connelly's Catering (New Lenox)
We will accept nominations through July 9.