Invite a friend
Local Vendor Fest
Join us to sample some of the local flavor at the Whole Foods Market Orland Park Local Vendor Fest! As you travel through the store, stop by and meet some of our favorite local producers. This is a terrific opportunity to taste local food. See you there!
More About Whole Foods
Whole Foods Orland Park features 27,500 square feet of quality, all-natural foods. The store sells organic and seasonal produce, sustainably caught seafood, humanely raised meat, in-house baked goods, artisinal cheeses, craft beers and an array of in-house made entrees, side dishes, pizza and sushi.
Catering orders are available. The store also holds an array of food awareness workshops and seminars.
Here are a few additional descriptions from the store:
- 5-Step Rated Meat: By adopting Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating, we provide shoppers with a new level of transparency about how farm animals are raised.
- Seafood from Sustainable Sources: We closely monitor the status of any seafood species sold in our stores to ensure we’re supporting healthy marine ecosystems.
- Salad and Hot Bars: Choose from freshly prepared salads, build-your-own salad fixings and hot entrees from around the world. Everything is priced by weight, so mix and match!
- Health Starts Here (HSH) Program: Providing the tools and education to help you make healthier choices, every day. The food bars will always offer an assortment of specially crafted Health Starts Here dishes for your convenience.
- “Cooking” Department: Dried back-to-basics pantry items to meet all your cooking needs. Discover new ways to use staples in your culinary adventures.
- Diverse Foods from Around the Globe: A variety of foods to meet diverse cultural and dietary needs.
- Grab and Go Pastries: Enjoy a wide variety of freshly-baked pastries including croissants, muffins, cookies, soft pretzels and more!
- Catering Service: Our experienced catering department will help you build a menu filled with your choice of fresh, delicious, all-natural foods.