An Evergreen Park woman participated in a 2004 film documentary widely shown in United States and Europe in which she admits to playing a role in 1960s terror bombings. Accused of hiding her past terrorism conviction in Israel so she could enter the U.S, she's now in federal custody.
Assistant Principal Thomas Denny is accused of slapping his wife during an argument, but it appears she comes to his defense in comments posted on this article.
An 85-year-old Orland Park resident died from injuries Thursday as a result of a fire in her home.
- Bud Light Fan Crashes into Jeep in front of Cop
- Singer-Songwriter Needs Your Help to Win $25,000 Prize
- Police Impersonator Running South Suburban Phone Scam
- Bank Robber Who Prompted Tinley Park Manhunt Pleads Guilty to Escape
- Tinley Park Police Search for Man Who Approached Andrew HS Student
In the Business Spotlight
Looking for a House?