Would you rather have dinner made for you this Thanksgiving?
If so, here is a handy list of restaurants and grocery stores that are willing to do the cooking for you.
Buca Di Beppo
15350 94th Avenue (708) 349-6262
Buca Di Beppo is open from 11am-8pm on Thanksgiving Day and still had open reservations as of Thursday night.
Small Dinner (serves 3) $50
Large Dinner (serves 6) $90
- Turkey w/ gravy
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Whole berry Cranberry Sauce
- Stuffing with spicy Italian sausage
- Mini chocolate chip cannolis for dessert
14438 John Humphrey Drive
Café Gaston offers a carry-out Thanksgiving dinner serving 6-8 people for $114.99.
- 10-14LB. turkey
- Mashed Potatoes & Candied Yams
- Creamed Corn
- Cranberry Sauce
- 12 Bread Sticks
- 10" pumpkin pie
Orders must be placed by 4 p.m. on Monday, November 25th.
Orders can be picked up between 11am and 2pm on Thanksgiving Day.
15690 South Harlem Avenue
Cooper’s Hawk will be open Thanksgiving day from 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m., serving dinner in-house and a to-go package.
Reservations are required and as of Thursday evening, tables are still available. Thanksgiving Feast dine-in menu price is $24.99 for adults and $9.99 for children under 12 years old.
The meal served single-plate style includes:
- House salad or Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow-roasted Fresh Amish Turkey with Pan Gravy and Herb Stuffing
- Signature Potatoes
- Housemade Cranberry Sauce
- Roasted vegetables
- Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake with fresh vanilla whipped cream
Carry out dinners can be ordered up until Wednesday, Nov. 27th.Cost for the to-go dinner to serve 8-10 people is $199.99 and includes the same as the dine in dinner.
16154 S La Grange Rd
Open Thanksgiving Day 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Three course meal costs $16.99/adult and $8.99/children includes:
- Turkey (white or dark), cornbread, mashed or sweet potatoes, stuffing and cranberry relish
- Pumpkin pie or pecan pie for dessert
Find the full menus and costs and reserve a package online.
94 West Steak and Seafood
15410 South 94th Avenue
12:15, 12:30, a lot at 2:15, 2:30 2:45
94 West is offering five different seatings for their Thanksgiving Feast Buffet. Brunch buffet seats at 12:15 p.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Dinner buffets seatings are at 2:15 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 2:45 p.m.
Reservations are required and as of Thursday night, late seatings are starting to fill up.
Children: $14.95 (children under 5 are free)
No carry-out dinners are offered.
The brunch buffet will include breakfast items in addition to the dinner buffet menu of:
- Turkey w/gravy
- Prime rib
- Peel and eat shrimp
- Green beans
- Praline Sweet Potatoes
- Various traditional side dishes
- Chicken Vesuvio
- Beef Stroganoff
- Polish sausage and sauerkraut
- Smoked Salmon
- Snow Crab Legs and much more
15701 S 71st Ct
The deli at Meijer offers prepared meals for the holidays and said that there is no deadline for placing orders, but asks that customers call to see if any dinners remain before coming in to pick up.
- $35.99 Butterball 10-12 pound turkey, stuffing and gravy
- $47.99 Deluxe ham stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, walnut salad
- $47.99 Butterball 10-12 pound turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, walnut salad
Traditional pies are available for an added charge.
17930 Wolf Rd
708-479-1573 (Open on Thanksgiving 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Jewel will gladly do the cooking for you, but have your orders in by the end of the day on Sunday, Nov. 24th.
All orders must be picked up by 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Allow ample time to reheat once brought home.
- $49.99 Includes fully-cooked Butterball turkey (10-12 lb.) with mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing. Desserts can be added for $7.99
- $49.99 Includes fully-cooked classic ham (6-8 lbs.), scalloped potatoes, green beans. Choose other sides for $7.99 each
- $69.99 Includes fully-cooked Butterball turkey (10-12 lb.) with mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, cornbread stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, pie (8-inch pumpkin) and rolls
- $69.99 Includes fully cooked prime rib (4-5 lbs.), mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. Choose other sides for $7.99 each
Jewel at 159th Street and 94th Avenue is sold out of Thanksgiving packages.
15260 S. LaGrange Road
Whole Foods Market is offering several unique options for Thanksgiving dinners to go.
Dinner choices include traditional turkey dinners feeding 4-10 people, with organic packages, as well as all-vegan dinners, ham dinners and sides-only packages.
Know of other restaurants and stores offering to cook Thanksgiving dinner? Tell us in the comments!