Since last Thursday, 23 more businesses and organizations have signed onto Patch's partnership with Together We Cope to help spread the word about this agency's unique and much-needed mission in the Southland.
As of today, we have 322 claimed profiles. When 350 businesses and groups join the cause, will become the beneficiary of a free digital promotional campaign.
In March, our staff hit the streets to ask business owners and agency leaders to claim their Patch profile in our local directories. We're aiming for 350 claimed profiles in 31 days. Our campaign continues through the week.
Today, we thank the following businesses, schools, houses of worship and organizations for showing their support. If you've ever been a customer of theirs or user of their services, please click through and post a review to their Patch listing. Share your voice with your friends and neighbors.
Patch's Directory is a digital guide to everything in your town. Do you own a business or manage a local agency? Click on the Directory tab at the top of our home page, find your listing and click to "Claim."
- The claimed listings for 15 parks facilities, including the .
- The Village of Orland Park claimed listings for the ; the ; ; the and 53 local parks
- School District 135 claimed listings for the and the following schools: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
- The claimed listings for the ; ; ; ; and
- The Chicago Heights Park District claimed listings for ; ; and 23 parks and park facilities.
- The claimed listings for 24 parks and the
- The village of Evergreen Park has claimed listings for eight local parks.
Look for another update to the roster of supporters later this week.