Three current Orland Park village trustees and one challenger are running for three open seats on the Orland Park Village Board on April 9.
Incumbents James Dodge, Kathy Fenton and Brad O'Halloran are looking to continue serving on the board for another four years, while challenger John Fotopoulos is campaigning to take one of those open seats.
Mayor Dan McLaughlin is running unopposed for what will be his sixth term. Newcomer John Mehalek is running unopposed for village clerk, after David Maher announced he would not be running for re-election.
Early voting begins March 25. Election Day is April 9. When we get closer to the days when you can cast a ballot, we'll post links to biographical and issue-based information about the trustee candidates.
- John Fotopoulos
- James Dodge (incumbent)
- Kathy Fenton (incumbent)
- Brad O’Halloran (incumbent)
- Dan McLaughlin (mayor, incumbent)
- John Mehalek (clerk)
THE 'MUST-READ' STORIES
Recent articles relevant to the Orland Park Village Board.
- Orland Trustees Delay Trash Contract Decision
- More Orland Plaza Demolition Scheduled for Late March
- Proposed Dog Park Fees and More at Tonight's Village Board Meet (Live Blog Transcript)
- Mayor Dan McLaughlin's State of Village Address (Live Blog)
- Mercedes Tax Share Adjusted and More (Live Blog Transcript)
- New Water Rate Increases Passed by Village Board and More (Live Blog Transcript)
- John Fotopoulos Running Again for Village Board
- Orland Park Trustees Approve $19.2 Million Tax Levy for 2013 and More (Live Blog Transcript)
- What Mayor Dan McLaughlin Wants to do With Another Four Years
NEW TO PATCH?
Join Patch! Create a free user account and join the discussion about the future of the area. You'll be subscribed to the free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
Got a news tip? Email Patch editor Ben Feldheim.