Time to sharpen those No. 2 pencils! Chicago Catholic high schools are holding their high school placement tests for eighth-graders enrolling in the 2014-15 school year this Saturday.
Students may take placement test at only one Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Chicago. Taking the test begins the admissions process.
The entrance examination fee is $25 cash or check. Checks should be made payable to the school. Pre-registration is not needed.
Students are asked to bring No. 2 pencils. Calculators are NOT permitted.
The high school placement exams for incoming freshmen will take place Saturday, Jan. 11. All tests start at 8 a.m.. The approximate dismal time is 11:45 a.m.
- 4200 W. 115th St., Chicago
- Students should enter through the gym doors, located on the east side of the school.
- For more info, contact Alex Brown, Director of Admissions, at 773-881-5330.
- 3737 W. 99th St., Chicago
- Doors open at 7:30 a.m., test starts at 8 a.m.
- For more info, contact the admissions office, 773-881-6500.
- 10001 S. Pulaski Road, Chicago
- Parents and students are invited to attend a short presentation in the gym before the test, explaining the admissions process.
- For more info or for special test accommodations, contact admissions director Tim O’Connell at 773-429-4300.
- 7740 S. Western Ave., Chicago
- For more more into, contact admissions director Ed Leiser at 773-925-RITA (773-925-7482) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6410 S. Dante Ave., Chicago
- Parents and students are invited to attend a short presentation before the test.
- For more info, contact admissions director Bill Nolan ‘87 at 773.324.1020, ext. 265 or email@example.com.