Orland Township offers an immunization clinic 6 p.m. Tuesday for children 18 years and younger who meet certain criteria.
The people qualified to get the free vaccines are on Medicaid, or Native American, or Alaskan Native or uninsured.
Children who are underinsured are eligible for vaccines only at a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), Rural Health Center (RHC), or Local Public Health Department (LHD). Adult vaccines are available with a minimal charge.
The Orland Township Administrative Offices is located at 14807 S. Ravinia Ave.
Also this week…
- Welcome to the Internet-Let Me Show You Around!
- Mom's Night Out
- Orland Township to Host Free Vision Examinations
- Meet & Greet Your Legislator
- Afternoons at OPPL: The Treasures of King Tur
- Free Identity Theft Seminar
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Join Patch! Create a free user account and join the discussion about the future of the area. You'll be subscribed to the free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.