How to Blog on Orland Park Patch
Who Should Blog?
Anyone may blog on Patch, but you should:
- Live in Orland Park or have a direct tie to the village.
- Have something interesting to share, whether it's news from your organization, opinions about various issues or expertise others would benefit from reading.
Requirements for Blogging
- Use your full name.
- Upload a head shot or a logo of your organization.
- Provide a short bio of yourself to tell readers a bit about who you are.
Benefits of Blogging
- You can share your news and opinions with community members on a site that gets a lot of daily traffic.
- You maintain all the rights to your work.
- You are featured on the Orland Park Patch home page.
- You can post as often or as infrequently as you like.
If you are interested in blogging, go to our Local Voices info page to start.
Email editor Ben Feldheim at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. He will provide further directions about how to get started.