Centennial Park Aquatic Center
Beat the heat and have an exhilarating time at the Centennial Park Aquatic Center. Swim in the zero depth pool, complete with children's play area, or float aimlessly down the Lazy River. Looking for a thrill? Gain speed as you fly down the many varied slides or off the jump cliff. If a workout is on your agenda, the lap lanes and sand volleyball area are sure to please. Enjoy a snack at the concession stand. The Aquatic Center is a great place for your next birthday party or social event.
- Hours: Daily, noon - 8pm
- Ticket information: Daily until 5pm, residents $6; non-residents $12; after 5pm - close: residents $3; non-residents $12. Membership fees available. Must show proof of residency for resident rates.
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Which is the most popular ride or attraction?: There are many - the body flume slide, drop slides, lazy river, and tube slides are all popular.
- Season start: May 29th
- Season end: Modified hours after Labor Day
- Admission types: Day passes, Season passes
- Rides: Water rides, Water slides
- Facilities (amusement park): Lockers, Picnic Tables, Restrooms, Swimming Pool