Elim Adult Services Vocational Training Center
At Elim Adult Services Vocational Training Center, disabled adults perform assembly work, take part in service projects, receive life skills training, and are given community employment opportunities. Elim is certified by the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in employment services, personal and social services and community services.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, Closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and Ramp.
- Founding Date: Jun 02 2008
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Christian
- Accreditation/licenses: Illinois Dept of Children and Family Services, North Central Association, Christian Schools International, Illinois Department of Labor, United States Department of Labor
- Parking: Free lot