The Eye Specialists Center is the practice of Doctors Benjamin H. Ticho, Alexander J. Khammar and Jonathan Buka, all of whom are board-certified. Established in 1957 by Dr. Karl E. Ticho, this is a full-service ophthalmology practice that serves adults and children from Monday through Saturday every week.
The Center provides treatment for diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, glaucoma, LASIK, oculoplastics and neuro-ophthalmology. The doctors aim to provide ethical, compassionate and ethical treatment to each person served.
- Hours: By appointment only
- Insurance accepted: First Health Network, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Great West Healthcare, Multiplan, Aetna and others (call for complete list)
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Affiliations: Little Company of Mary Hospital, Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Advocate Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Saint Margaret Mercy Healthcare Centers
- Parking: On-street: free
- Specialties: Ophthalmology