Liberty School Orland School District 135
Main office: 708-364-3800 Absent hotline: 708-364-3838
Liberty School is a public elementary school serving students between third and fifth grades who live in the center and north areas of Orland Park. Cheryl Foertsch serves as principal with Dave Snyder as assistant principal.
Established in 1976, the Home of the Patriots provides foundation classes in math, English, science and social studies for students. Courses in health, physical education, music and art are also available, as well as access to computer literacy programs within the school's media center.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30 am - 4 pm. School hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 2:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1976
- Number of students: 690
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 41
- Grade levels: 3-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, orchestra and choir