Mackey’s Pub first opened on May 11, 2012 with a full bar, specialty martinis and menu including their famous fried chicken, pizza, sandwiches, soups, salads and fish. The pub carries drink specials every day. The martinis are all $5 every Thursday. The Irish-style pub and restaurant is on 143rd Street just east of LaGrange Road.
- Hours: 11 a.m.-2 a.m. daily.
- Founding Date: May 11, 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Fried Chicken
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene