Orland Hills Village Municipal Complex
The Orland Hills Village Municipal Complex is the central hub for most of the village's government department offices. The 15,000-square-foot structure that was built in 1995 also serves as the regular meeting place for village boards, commissions and committees.
Within the complex are offices for the village administrator, clerk, building commission, police department and recreation department, as well as the village-hall meeting room. The angular building with bright skylighting is located just off of 94th Avenue on the southwestern corner of the Orland Towne Center shopping area.
- Fax: 708-349-1358
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; Tues, 8am - 7pm; Thurs, Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are two entrances at street level.
- Founding Date: Jun 30 1961
- What makes this community special?: "The best kept secret in the southwest." -Mayor Kyle R. Hastings
- Services: Administrative and municipal services including permits, records, homeowner information and business needs; regular meetings and contact with departments.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None