Orland Junior High
Office phone: 708-364-4200 Absent hotline: 708-364-4242
Orland Junior High School is a public school for students between sixth and eighth grade who live in the central and northwest areas of Orland Park. Linda Kane serves as principal with Pam Becker as assistant principal. Students at the "Home of the Eagles" have access to Spanish and German programs, English, math, social studies and science. An array of sports, academic and arts-related after-school activities are available, as well as computer literacy through the school's media center.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 7 am - 4 pm. School hours: Mon - Fri, 8:32 am - 3:15 pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Number of students: 720
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 43
- Grade levels: 6-8
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities: Band, choir, declamation, drama, orchestra, student council, yearbook, Illinois Math and Science Academy programs
- Sports teams: Basketball, cross country, softball, track, volleyball
- Student clubs: Art, chess, math