Orland Township Youth and Family Services
The Orland Township Youth and Family Services department provides counseling and programs that focus on healthy living and alternate behaviors. Staffed by a combination of licensed counselors, and students in the final phase of their certification process, the department is composed of three key sections:
- Community outreach
- Youth commission
People at least 18 years old can contact the department if interested in the services, and parents can call for minors below that age. An array of activities are offered through community outreach and the youth commission, including cosmic bowl, ski trips, sports clinics and various fundraisers.
The youth commission meets on the second Wednesday of the month at the Orland Township Activity Center from 7 pm - 8 pm.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Thurs, 9 am - 7 pm. Fri, 10 am - 2 pm. Evenings hours for group therapy available.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level
- Services: Counseling, group therapy, community outreach, physical and recreational activities, alternate behavior options.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Services: Group therapy, Out-patient