Located next to the Palos Immediate Care Clinic, Palos Health and Fitness Center features state of the art equipment and a helpful, professional staff. Among their many amenities they have separate men's and women's locker rooms with whirlpools, saunas and steam rooms; weight strength training equipment; an indoor cushioned walking and jogging track; a warm water therapy pool and numerous other facilities for varied fitness needs. They also have a rehab department associated with the nearby hospital and offer individual training sessions with professional personal trainers.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, 6am - 7pm; Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2004
- What makes this community special?: They are very health aware!
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: See club or website.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Whenever you feel best!
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 6
- Pool length: 25 Yards
- Diving: No