Pearle Vision Center
This Pearle Vision Center is a branch of the national chain founded in 1961 by Stanley Pearle, M.D. It is located outside the Orland Square Mall and provides optometrists and opticians on-site for exams and prescription eyewear. It also offers designer eyewear, prescription sunglasses, frames, contact lenses, protective eyewear, optical supplies and accessories.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Designer eyewear, prescription sunglasses, frames, contact lenses, protective eyewear, optical supplies, accessories.
- Services: Repair
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: EyeMed Vision Care, Cole Managed Vision, most major vision plans
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Part of a chain: Yes
- On-site eyeglass service: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes