Pop's Italian Beef & Sausage
After the first Pop's Italian Beef opened in Palos Heights in 1980, the love for the local institution spread like wildfire. This Orland Park location features indoor seating, a well-lit interior and fresh Italian take-out available every day. Well-known for its Italian beef sandwiches, sliced and cooked fresh every day, Pop's has earned the reputation as being one of the best fast-food locations in the Chicagoland area. Catering services are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 9:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh Italian beef and other Italian-American cuisine.
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.popsbeef.com/Menus/Menu-orland-park/
- Specialties: Fresh Italian beef sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Easily the original Italian beef sandwich.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Catering
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual