Potbelly Sandwich Works
Potbelly was started when an antiques store in Chicago started selling toasted sandwiches. To continue the tradition, Potbelly has antiques and vintage items for decor. Potbelly also features live concerts with local musicians.
Delivery hours ($3.50 fee; $20 minimum) are Mon - Fri, 10:30am - 2pm.
- Fax: 708-226-0891
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at the front entrance; handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, salads, soups, sides
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.potbelly.com/Food/Menu.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual