Known for its burgers, Red Robin has been pleasing palates since it was founded in 1969. It serves 14 types of burgers, appetizers, sandwiches, entrees, desserts and a kids menu. Red Robin was awarded Best Burger for a full-service chain in the 2009 Zagat Fast-Food Survey.
This local branch of the national chain is located just off South LaGrange Road, next to a large pond. It also has a uniquely designed bike rack.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat: 11am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp and handicapped parking available in the lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.redrobin.com/menu/default.aspx?loc=6620&mnu=RRGB-S…
- Specialties: Royal Red Robin Burger®, Banzai Burger®, Whiskey River® BBQ Burger
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 125
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual