The Irish Patriot is a family Irish bar and restaurant in historic downtown Orland Park, taking space in a building first constructed in 1910. The bar features several on-tap and bottled beer selections, as well as wine and cocktails. The food menu is an American Irish-inspired selection with burgers, wraps, sandwiches, fish and chips, Irish beef stew and other entrees. The establishment also has an outdoor beer garden for the warm weather, and a large stone fireplace for the cooler months.
- Hours: Open until 2 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with sidewalk
- Founding Date: March 14, 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Irish-American cuisine
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew