- Position sought: State Representative, 35h District
- E-mail address: http://www.franhurley.com/
- Phone: (312) 385-0874
- Address: 3215 W. 111th St., Chicago, 60655
- Family: Frances Ann Hurley is a mother of three children who has been active in the southwest community for over 25 years. She lives in Mt. Greenwood with her three children, Nate, Nick, and Emily Dorgan. They are members of Saint Christina Parish.
- Education: Graduate of Saint Barnabas Elementary School, Mother McAuley High School, and Saint Xavier University.
- Occupation: Aide to Aldermen Ginger Rugai and Matthew O’Shea (19th Ward).
- Related Experience: Fran has been an energetic part of the Saint Christina Parish Community, Mt. Greenwood Civic Association, Y-Me Women’s Softball Tournament, and Kiwanis Club. She is the former director of the Saint Christina Manna Program and has volunteered her time with the Ronald McDonald House at Christ Hospital, Bucks for Burn Camp, PADS, Marist High School, Mt. Greenwood Party in the Park, Merrionette Park Youth Softball, and numerous local family benefits. In 2006, Fran received the Outstanding Leadership Award from the Mt. Greenwood Civic Association.
Like many South/Southwest Side Democrats, Ms. Hurley apparently is so confident of winning the 35th District State House seat that she doesn't feel it necessary to ask voters for their votes by returning phone calls or answering questionnaires.