- Position sought: Orland School District 135 Board of Education Member
- E-mail address: (No answer provided)
- Phone: (No answer provided)
- Hometown: Orland Park
- Age: 45
- Family: (No answer provided)
- Education: J.D. John Marshall Law School; Loyola University, undergrad degree
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- Political party affiliation: None
- Previous elected offices: None
- Applicable experience qualifying you for the position: I believe that my experience as a small business owner provides me with the requisite qualifications of fiscal responsibility and dedication toward achieving goals.
Ms. Zekich answered an issues-specific questionnaire as well, which can be read through this link.
What is the primary reason you are running for this office?
To serve my community by volunteering as a financial steward.
What will be your single most important priority if you get elected?
Smart financial planning.
What sets you apart from the other candidates?
I am a professional and mother with two young children that attend District 135.
How long have you lived in Orland Park?
Lived in Orland Park since 1992.
What's your favorite thing about Orland Park?
The community and how everyone works together to make our Village great.
What is the biggest problem in Orland Park?
Unpaid State payments.