For the last three years, the community center has provided teens and families of teens an array of free programs. Classes and workshops have included filling out college forms, martial arts, cooking, recording music, saving money, substance abuse, yoga and just simply getting together for fun.
But without any federal or state funding for the center, they can use a small bit of help.
The Bridge is looking for the following items:
- Filing cabinet
- Granola and/or cereal bars for overseas soldiers' care packages
- Paper towels and tissues
- Be Selfish: Give to Colorado Flood Victims
- Starbucks Asks Customers Not to Bring Guns Into Stores
- Mad as Hell? Sound Off to Your State Leaders
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on local news: